“they are to do good, to be rich in good works, generous and ready to share… so that they may take hold of the life that really is life.” I Timothy 6:18-19
A critical key to following Christ is to take our eyes off of ourselves and live a life of service and generosity to others. We have been blessed by God in order to bless others. This is the time of the year when we ask those in the Church of the Lakes faith family to prayerfully commit of their time, talents, gifts, and their service. As we look towards the coming year, we will be dedicated to live out our mission of “Connecting all to Christ to become healthy in God and Courageous in Love”. Courageous love involves ministries such as:
- Sponsoring and building our 11th Habitat for Humanity home
- Staffing and funding our 15th Royal Family Kids Camp for foster care children
- Distributing over 7,500 lbs of meat to needy families at Canton Calvary Mission
- Sending mission teams to West Virginia to assist in flood relief
- Helping five different generations in our congregation to become healthy in God
- Connecting people to the Lord through 5 different inspirational worship services
- Offering a variety of healing ministries such as Peace After Divorce, GriefShare, and Celebrate Recovery.
Thank you for your commitment to the ministry of our Church. Together we “Connect all to Christ to become healthy in God and courageous in love”.
Grace and Peace,
Jeff Krochta, Stewardship Education Chair Pastor Bryan George
Please complete the forms below which indicate your commitment to Church of the Lakes for 2020.
“My Commitment” form:
- should be completed as a family
- if your directory information has changed, fill in the information at the bottom of the page
“Stewardship of my Time and Talents” form:
- should be completed individually by each adult
- please select the opportunity in which you would like to participate