July 12th – 17th, 2020
Royal Family Kids Camp is for children, ages 7-11, who have been abused or neglected and placed into the foster care system. Serving area children, RFKC provides a fun-filled week that teaches about the love of Jesus Christ and the impact He can have in their life.
Your participation & prayers make camp possible!
Please prayerfully consider how you can support this important mission this year.
We need LOTS of volunteers to make camp possible
Volunteer opportunities for those who can spend the week at camp:
- Youth helper (16 – 18 yrs)
- Activity helper
- Placed where ever needed
Required for 1st timers going to camp: Interviews March 13th or 14th
AND Training April 19th and May 3rd.
If you are interested in volunteering at camp, email Cathy Wendell for an application. Applications must be submitted by March 3rd, 2020.
Volunteer opportunities for those who can only be at camp for a day or two:
- Camp set up/tear down helper (Sunday & Friday)
- Birthday party giver (Wednesday evening)
- Picnic provider (Thursday evening)
- Scrapbooker (Wednesday & Thursday)
Volunteer opportunities for those who cannot go to camp:
- Praying for specific people at camp
- Send-off team (Monday morning)
- Welcome home team (Friday afternoon)
- Laundry (after camp at your home)
- Pre-camp help – organizing, making signs, name tags etc.
- Putting things away (Friday afternoon)
If you are interested in volunteering to help at camp for a day or two, or helping without going to camp please fill out an interest form from the church welcome center or email Cathy Wendell.
If you would like to make a monetary donation towards RFKC, click here and select ‘Royal Family Kids Camp’ as your designation or write your check to Church of the Lakes with RFKC in the memo and on the offering envelope.