Church of the Lakes Youth Programs
Parents can now pay for youth activities, retreats and trips online!
Click here for the instructions – please follow all instructions to make sure that your payment is applied to the correct youth.
To go directly to the online payment page click here.
**We do ask that you only do online payments for events with a cost of $50 or more.**
7th – 12th Graders:
Muse Where students learn to study the word of God – Sundays at 9:30 am or 11:00 am downstairs in the Jr. and Sr. High rooms. A scripture-based class filled with community builders and discussions. Those who attend 9:30 am Muse are encouraged to stay for the 11:00 am contemporary worship service, Oasis, and then enjoy the afternoon Revel activities.
Revel Where students live out faith through actions. Revel includes social activities, mission trips, retreats and more, on various days. The REVEL Schedule has additional details about activities and dates.
CHAOS (Christ Has Anointed Our Souls) Wednesday evenings where students worship our Lord. We have dinner, bible study, fellowship, a 30-minute student led service includes music, drama, scripture, and a short sermon and coffee house.
Wednesday Night Schedule:
5:30 Dinner in the cave (bring $3) for dinner
6:15 Bible study for both Jr. and Sr. High, or Sr. High drama or Sr. High praise team
7:30 CHAOS Worship Service
8:00-9:30 Coffee House – During this time youth are invited to work on homework, play video games, dodgeball/jail, cards, karaoke, games, or simply to fellowship. In addition, there are a wide variety of refreshments provided.
Retreats and Trips:
- COOL Retreat in December: A weekend in Cleveland full of worship, small group (family) activities, and an entertaining skit competition.
- Jr. High Winter Jam: A weekend in January full of music, worship, devotions, and fellowship.
- Sr. High Winter Jam: A weekend in March full of music, worship, devotions, and fellowship.
- Creation Festival in June: An awesome 5 day retreat in Pennsylvania is full of camping, music, worship, devotions, fellowship, and the climbing of Mt. Jean.
- Mission Trip in June: A week long trip in which youth participate in mission activities.
- Jr. High mission experience in July: A 24-hour opportunity for Jr. High to have 3 different mission experiences.
5th & 6th Graders:
Meet Sunday mornings at 9:30 am or 11:00 am upstairs in rooms 304 and 305.
Wednesday evenings our 5th and 6th graders have a B.L.A.S.T. (Believe Learn and Seek Truth) with dinner and bible study 5:30 – 7:00 pm. Please bring $3 for dinner. Click here for the B.L.A.S.T. schedule
Click here for additional information about 5th & 6th grade programs.
For more information about any of our youth programs, contact Cara Schroeder, 330-418-6557.